- Social Counselling
- Psychological Counselling
- Legal Counselling
- FAQ: Living and Studying in Darmstadt
- Ukraine-War: Support for affected students and helpers
- International Students
- Studying with Children
- Studying with disabilities
- Health and Studying
- Jobs and Profession - Finding and Applying
- Beneficial Links
- Respekt - Anti-Sexismus
Studying with Children
Our social counselling provides information and assistance for parents-to-be and students with children, for example with
- finding the right child care or a suitable flat
- benefits and other financial support
- personal questions, doubts or conflicts related to the compatibility of studying and family life
We invite you to come to our office hours – you are also welcome to bring your kids!
Mobility advice for pregnant women and students with prams:
Our offices are accessible by lifts. All rooms are accessible with wheelchairs.
Fund for supporting the financing of child care for students and PhD students at TU Darmstadt. Please find further information regarding the requirements for application and the application process under the link above, at the Servicestelle Familie (family service) or at our social counselling facilities.
TU Darmstadt: Family Service (TU Darmstadt)