Contact to the comeTOgether tutors: also possible via video!
If you would like to have a conversation or a consultation via video, please contact the team by e-mail or telephone. They will make an appointment and give you the login name.
You can access it via https://video.redmedical.de.
It works best with a Chrome or Firefox browser.
If you use the video consultation, you agree to the following conditions:
I affirm that
- the video consultation takes place in closed rooms and quiet surroundings (to ensure data security and for a trouble-free workflow)
- all persons present in the room are introduced at the beginning of the video consultation.
- no image and/or sound recordings are made during the video consultation.
- auxiliary persons are informed about the protection of secrets and, if necessary, data protection.
- I have the technical requirements for using the RED connect video consultation.
Instructions for the video consultation:
- Internet connection
- Smartphone, computer or tablet with screen or display, camera, microphone and speakers
Procedure - step by step to the video consultation:
- The technical connection is made via a video service provider that meets special security requirements. It is ensured that the contents of the conversation remain confidential.
- You will receive an appointment for the RED connect video consultation from the ctg tutor*, the Internet address of the video service provider and the dial-in code for the video consultation.
- Good lighting and a quiet environment are recommended for the video call. With a headset, communication is usually more trouble-free.
- On the day of the appointment, you dial in a few minutes before the appointment on the video service provider's website with your dial-in code. You do not need a user account for this.
- When you dial in, you will be asked for your name. Please enter the name that the tutor* has given you. Only then he/she can assign you correctly.
- You will then land in a virtual waiting room. As soon as the tutor* is added, you can start.
- When your conversation is over, you will log off the website.
- The transmission of the video consultation takes place via the Internet using a so-called peer-to-peer (computer-to-computer) connection, without using a central server.
- The video service provider guarantees that all contents of the video consultation are encrypted end-to-end according to the current state of the art during the entire transmission process and are neither viewed nor saved by him.
- All metadata will be deleted after 3 months at the latest and will only be used for the processes necessary for the video consultation.
- The video service provider and the tutor(s) are prohibited by criminal law from disclosing or making data available to unauthorized third parties.