If you are studying at TU Darmstadt or h_da, we support you gladly, if you want assistance or clarification regarding the following topics:
- anxiety regarding exams
- difficulties with concentration or work
- Choice of study / withdrawal from study
- Being unable to finish your studies/being afraid of the future
- Depressive moods
- Anxieties in general
- Familial conflicts
- Difficulties regarding your partner/friends
- Fnding it hard to make friends, loneliness
- Putting a lot of pressure on yourself
- Self-doubt or anxiety
- Feelings of restlessness, inability to relax
- Various other psychological or physical symptoms/ailments
What we offer:
- Individual counseling
- Counseling with your partner, family members or someone close to you
- Group sessions (offers are only in German)
- Social competence group training to achieve social competences and skills
- Mindfulness group for health, mental clarity and psychological stability
- Test anxiety support group to overcome anxieties about giving presentations or taking oral and written exams
- This life-group a space of exchange and mutual support for students who lost their mother and/or father
Please don't hesitate to seek our professional assistance in case of personal or study related problems. It is not a sign of weakness, but rather of self-assurance to call on external assistance to resolve personal matters.
Our services are free of charge. Professional confidentiality is a precondition for our work and guaranteed.
Your name and any further relevant data are only known to the counseling team.
Please note: Since communication with the Studierendenwerk Darmstadt via e-mail is not encrypted, we can't guarantee confidentiality for any information that has been transmitted to us in this way!